|SHAWN & GUS||RULES & GUIDELINES||OTHER ODDS & ENDS|
|Welcome to shawn_gus! This is a community for the fans of the slash ship of Shawn Spencer and Burton "Gus" Guster on USA Network's popular TV series Psych. Feel free to join and post anything related to Shawn & Gus! :)
• Discussion of the episodes, characters, or actors. This includes: speculation, character essays, interviews, etc.
• Any kind of fanwork, such as: fanart, fanfiction, fanmixes, fanvids, icons, wallpapers, banners, colorbars, manips, etc.
• Resources for Psych pertaining to Shawn/Gus, such as screencaps and official photos.
• Links to other Psych or Shawn/Gus related communities and websites.
• Requests for any Shawn/Gus related things, such as images, fanfiction, etc.
What's NOT Allowed
• Flaming or trolling. If you don't like Shawn/Gus or the members of this community, then don't bother coming here.
Have fun, and please read the rules before joining! :)
|• When posting icons, please post 3 preview icons, and LJ-cut the rest.
• When posting other graphics (wallpapers, banners, colorbars, etc.), please LJ-cut them, no matter how large they are.
• When posting fanfiction, please use an LJ-cut no matter how short/long it is. Also, use a header that includes: Title, Rating, Characters/Pairings, Summary, and Warnings (such as spoilers).
• When posting a fanvid, use a header that includes: Title, Song Used, Characters/Pairings, Warnings (such as spoilers), Link to Watch, and Link to Download (if applicable).
• All SPOILERS for upcoming episodes should be placed under an LJ-cut. Once the new episode has aired, any spoilers must still be under a cut for 2 to 3 weeks. Some fans don't get to see the episodes right away, so please take that into consideration. :)
• We have tags at this community. If you remember to, please use them. It makes browsing through posts much easier! :)
If you don't know how to use an LJ-cut, check out this tutorial on how to use it.
To check out the official Psych website, go here.
You have comments, questions, or concerns about the rules or the community, are interested in becoming an affiliate of the community, or are interested in becoming a moderator of the community, you can leave a comment at the mod post. We'll try to reply to your comment as soon as possible.
|Layout profile code thanks to ReversesCollide|